Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Imagine Magazine Mailed Version

  1. #1
    Inactive Member cami713's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 23rd, 2005
    Posts
    1,375
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    Ok, so I went to check my order, on the off chance that Marisol's Ballet Outfit was in stock (year right, lol), and there was a new "order"

    IMAGINE MAGAZINE MAILED VERSION

    Available
    IMG0504A $0.00
    1 Shipped Not Trackable


    Item Total: $0.00
    Shipping and Processing: $0.00
    Sales Tax: $0.00
    Less Gift Certificate: $0.00
    Purchase Total: $0.00


    IMG0504A is the product code. If anyone wants to call and request that, I'd imagine it ought to work.

    Also, anyone who's been waiting for one, might want to check and see if they've got one headed to them through this method.

    I have no idea why I'm being sent this, I already received one in an order. I didn't request this or anything, it just appeared.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member historylover's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 18th, 2005
    Posts
    133
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    This is the exact same thing my account said on October 20th. I am still waiting for the magazine. The customer service representative placed the order on October 19th and I received the same notice on my account for this order. I called them last week and nothing was sent so they had to change it from an order to a magazine subscription. I hope you get yours. Like I said, I am still waiting a month later.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member cami713's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 23rd, 2005
    Posts
    1,375
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Did you request it, though? I didn't request this in the least, and I have no idea where it came from.

    Is it, perhaps the subscription that I sent away for? That would explain the free.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member historylover's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 18th, 2005
    Posts
    133
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I did call to request it, but explained to the representative that I had been throwing the inside packaging away on all our orders for the last couple of months because it looked like the same stuff. This is how I lost a coupon for Bath & Body Works. She looked at our account and said that "yes" we were supposed to have gotten this offer. So, basically we were just asking for the offer that we were supposed to get anyway.

    The latest representative I spoke with stated that they will not accept phone orders for the Imagine magazine where people just have the code. She said it is a card that has to be mailed back to them. I explained to her what had happened and again she said we should have gotten the card and she would take care of it for us. We are supposed to get the magazine by the end of this week or we have to call back and she will personally make sure we get one. We'll see though. Last year we were given a free Club membership and it just showed up on our account also. We never asked for it, it just showed up. Maybe American Girl is doing the same thing now with the magazine subscription.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member PrincessRuthie's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 19th, 2004
    Posts
    2,054
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I requested the magazine, and it's not on my account! I called around October 11th, and the representative said it'd come in five to seven days. Wrong! I called this week, and the representative said it'd come this week, but no. It hasn't come, and I'm about to call again! [img]mad.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •